Monday 9 July 2012

Petrol Prices in India

Petrol Prices have been constantly increasing in India over the years.I remember the day , when i bought my first 2 wheeler in Year 2002. At that time Petrol  price was around 30 rs.

My Dad used to say "Petrol is at 30 rs, don't take the two wheeler unnecessarily. If there are places you can go by walk, please go by walk". Now is close to 80 rs. In-fact its tripled in 10 years. I am not using two wheeler any more. I have a four wheeler, its putting a big hole in my pocket. I am just thinking what would be the price of petrol when my 2 year old daughter would be driving a two wheeler when she turns 18.



           Its time look at some alternative energy.With global demand raising day by day , prices will keep moving North. There would time when we may not have enough petrol reserves. May be in future we may  have to use bull carts once again. That too its very difficult , Blue cross may SUE us.


No comments:

Post a Comment